- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
In-House Professional Indemnity Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for a 2-4PQE Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join a leading firm on a rare opportunity to work as an In house Legal adviser for UK's largest property group in London.
- In-House adviser in relation to professional indemnity claims arising out of surveyor defects, residential valuation and conveyancing work
- Investigate and respond to claims as well as oversee the handling of defences
- Assess potential liability on claims, attend site inspections and liaise with panel solicitors
- Qualified solicitor with minimum 3PQE in handling litigated professional negligence claims relating to property defect
- Applications from Chartered Legal Executives with requisite experience
- Must be prepared to travel between offices for meetings and site inspections
- Competitive salary on offer
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018