- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading regional firm who is seeking to employ an 1-4 years' PQE Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their team in Reading.
- Working in the clinical negligence team.
- Assist on a varied and interesting caseload, including high value complex claims for example; complex birth injury claims (including injury to both mother and baby), spinal injury claims, surgical claims (including cosmetic procedures), orthopaedic claims, fatal accident claims, delay in diagnosis or delay in treatment and incorrect or inappropriate treatment.
- You will be a qualified solicitor ideally 1-4 years PQE
- You will have strong claimant clinical negligence experience
- The team will also consider applications from defendant lawyers with a demonstrable interest in claimant work
- A leading regional firm with offices in Reading, Thames Valley
- Friendly, collegiate and forward thinking firm.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong support of professional development
If you are interested in this clinical negligence solicitor role in Reading please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018