- Job Search
- Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Excellent opportunity has arisen with a top rated law firm in London, who have offices nationally for a bright and ambitious newly qualified solicitor to join their large loss injury team. Here the partner heads up a dynamic team handling claims in excess of £250,000 up to multi million pound claims. The personal injury team at this firm are widely recognised and appreciated by legal directories.
* Assist partner and associates with their caseload of high value defendant motor and EL/PL claims involving catastrophic injuries from £250,000 to multi million pound claims
* You will work on substantial dependency fatality claims and will include cases involving brain, spinal and amputation injuries
*Work part for large commercial insurance clients
* NQ solicitor with training seat in either defendant or claimant catastrophic personal injury, ideally having dealt with litigated multi track motor and EL/PL claims
*Applications from NQs with strong litigation experience with an interest in this work will also be considered
* You will need a solid academic record; ideally 2:1 and strong A-levels
*Competitive market rate salary
*Good benefits package
*Opportunity to work in a strong, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this large loss defendant personal injury solicitor role please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018