- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, London
- National law firm with top tier rankings in the Legal 500 in insurance
- Highly specialised defendant clinical negligence teams across the UK
- As part of this growing team, you will manage a broad caseload of high GP claims on behalf of the MDDUS and NHSR
- You will be tasked with advising on complex liability issues, assessing quantum as well as participating in client contact and business development
- Assist partner on higher value and complex claims
- Ideally you will be a qualified Solicitor with minimum three years' experience ideally in defendant clinical negligence, working within a well-recognised firm
- Claimant clinical negligence solicitors are positively encouraged to apply provided you have demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer
- The firm is offering agile and flexible working with seamless induction and training processes
To apply for this position please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal. Bhavisha specialises in the recruitment of solicitors at all levels in clinical negligence for large private practice law firms in London, Midlands and South West.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018