- Job Search
- NQ Litigation Solicitor
Litigation Solicitor NQ-3PQE
Exciting opportunity to work for a national firm to work part of a team providing a comprehensive range of legal advice and representation to the Chief Constable to include, depending on experience, civil orders in the Magistrates' Court and the County Court, including ASB Injunctions, Sexual Offences Prevention Orders, Proceeds of Crime Act applications and Domestic Violence Protection Orders.
- Solicitor will be based on permanent secondment to Guildford with the Surrey & Sussex Police HQ
-You will carry a caseload of police files under supervision which would include drafting pleadings, applications and statements
- Advise police offices from this force on a wide range of operational policing matters including lawfulness of disclosure requests received
- Attend the Family Court to represent the Chief Constable in respect of disclosure requests from the Local Authority and behalf of the Police to assist with ongoing investigations
- NQ Solicitor ideally with defendant EL/PL experience and/or have experience in police litigation, handling matters for police forces and their authorities
- Claimant solicitors with strong litigation experience are positively encouraged to apply
- Experience of advising a public body would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role with the Surrey and Sussex Police, please contact Bhavisha Duggal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018