- Job Search
- Senior Associate Property Insurance Litigation
An international law firm in Bristol are seeking an experienced senior associate to join their well established property insurance litigation team.
This role would also suit a senior property damage lawyer who is looking to take a step up from their current role and step into a senior associate position.
The senior property insurance litigation associate will work on the following:
- High value and complex property damage claims including fire, water, subsidence, construction
- Advise on policy coverage issues
- High value subrogated recovery matters
- Supervise and manage team of solicitors and claim handlers
- Participate in business development with clients
This will be for a range of different clients to include household and commercial property insurers, as well as large insureds and cover holders
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally must have minimum 5PQE in handling high value and complex property damage claims
-Must have supervisory experience
- Work well under pressure and achieving the minimum required chargeable hours
- Be able to coach and delegate work where appropriate to junior members of the team
*Partners are open to considering lawyers from outside of Bristol that would be prepared to travel to the Bristol office 2-3 times a week when working in the office becomes easier to do so.
- Chance to work with a leading, international law firm
- A great chance of career progression due to a recent reshuffle on the team
- Excellent salary and benefits package
If you are interested in this Senior Associate Property Insurance Litigation role, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018