- Job Search
- Serious Injury Solicitor
Serious Injury Solicitor, Bristol
Excellent opportunity for a Solicitor 2-4PQE to join a leading claimant regional law firm to specialise in PI serious injury claims in Bath on a FTC to begin with however there is very strong potential for this role to be made permanent.
This opportunity will give a claimant serious injury lawyer the chance to lead investigations in a wide range of cases.
Duties will include:
- Managing your own caseload of mainly claimant fast and multi track catastrophic injury claims
- Assist some of the more senior solicitors/partners on their caseloads when required
- Begin to develop a network of clients, contacts and potential referrers and attends networking events
- This role will suit a qualified solicitor / legal executive who has gained ideally claimant serious / catastrophic injury experience including brain injury, spinal injury and amputations in excess of £50,000
- The team would also encourage junior solicitors with multi track EL/PL/RTA experience with a demonstrable interest in serious injury to apply.
- If you are a Solicitor with minimum 12 months experience handling multi track serious injury claims, you are positively encouraged to apply.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
Please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018