- Job Search
- Aviation Serious Injury Solicitor
28th September 2020
Aviation Serious Injury Solicitor, London
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Solicitor, Legal Executive with minimum three years's experience to join a leading claimant international law firm to specialise in aviation serious injury claims. The multi track team sit within the International Personal Injury Department based in their London office.
This opportunity will give a PI Solicitor 3+ years the chance to lead investigations in a wide range of aviation serious injury claims.
Duties will include:
- Managing your own caseload of mainly claimant multi track catastrophic aviation injury claims.
- Manage a litigation caseload on behalf of seriously injured claimants w ho may have a foreign law or jurisdictional element to their case.
- Assist some of the more senior solicitors/partners on their caseloads when required.
- Experience in aviation is desirable, is not essential.
- This role will suit a qualified solicitor or Legal Executive who has gained ideally claimant serious / catastrophic aviation injury experience including brain injury, spinal injury and amputations in excess of £250,000.
-The team are equally keen to hear from defendant aviation injury lawyers that have a demonstrable interest in claimant work
- Must have strong litigation experience.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this Aviation Serious Injury role, please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018