- Job Search
- Serious Injury Solicitor - FTC
12th October 2020
Serious Injury Solicitor, Bristol
Excellent opportunity for a Solicitor 2-5PQE to join a leading claimant regional law firm to specialise in PI serious injury claims in Bristol on a 12 month FTC to cover a period of maternity leave.
This opportunity will give a claimant serious injury lawyer the chance to lead investigations in a wide range of cases.
Duties will include:
- Managing your own caseload of mainly claimant fast and multi track catastrophic injury claims
- Assist some of the more senior solicitors/partners on their caseloads when required
- Opportunity to get involved in marketing and business development
- This role will suit a qualified solicitor with minimum two years' post qualification experience who has ideally claimant serious / catastrophic injury experience including brain injury, spinal injury and amputations in excess of £50,000
- If you are a Solicitor with minimum 12 months experience handling multi track serious injury claims, you are also invited to apply.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including a car allowance.
If you are interested in this Serious Injury 12 month FTC in Bristol please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018