- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
15th October 2020
Professional Indemnity Solicitor, Bristol
A top 20 UK firm seeks to recruit an experienced solicitor to join the growing team in Bristol. An excellent opportunity for an Associate / Senior Associate to work with a leading international firm for professional indemnity work, to handle great quality professional indemnity work and be a part of a global brand.
- Join an expanding partner led professional indemnity team, acting on behalf of a wide range of businesses, professionals and their insurers in relation to professional indemnity claims against solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors, as well as emerging professionals.
- Run your own caseload of high value and complex claims as well as assist partners in managing / supervising the wider team
- Gain structured and supportive tracking for career progression
Who are they looking for?
- 3+ PQE solicitor, associate/senior associate with equivalent experience in professional indemnity
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm
- Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally litigation bias in your current role
What they're offering:
- Excellent quality broad ranging professional indemnity work
- Market leading salary bandings
- An excellent benefits package
- Flexible working
- A great, friendly, genuinely collaborative working environment
What to do now?
Please forward a current CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal if you are interested in this opportunity.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018