- Job Search
- Property Liability (Construction) Senior Associate
£80,000 - 100,000
5th November 2020
An international law firm in London are seeking an experienced Senior Associate to join their well established property insurance litigation team.
This role would also suit a senior property damage lawyer who is looking to take a step up into a senior position to work on challenging and technical liability, defence and policy coverage claims which has a strong construction and engineering focus.
The Senior Associate will work on the following:
- High profile and media sensitive complex property damage claims including fire, water, subsidence, construction
- Work will also include public inquiry, criminal and civil proceedings
- Advise on policy coverage issues
- Supervise and manage team of solicitors and claim handlers
- Participate in business development with clients
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally must have minimum 5PQE in handling high value and complex property damage claims
- Must have experience in handling construction related insurance claims
- If you have handled public inquiry work, you will also be of interest to this team
- Work well under pressure and achieving the minimum required chargeable hours
- Be able to coach and delegate work where appropriate to junior members of the team
- Chance to work with a leading, international law firm on very high profile and sensitive cases
- A great chance of long term career progression
- Excellent salary and benefits package
If you are interested in this Property Liability Senior Associate role in London, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018