- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity & Construction Solicitor
9th November 2020
Professional Indemnity Solicitor, Bristol
A Leading international firm for insurance litigation work seeks to recruit a senior solicitor with supervisory experience to join their growing professional indemnity team in Bristol. This is an excellent platform where you will handle great quality professional indemnity work with a construction focus and be a part of a global brand.
- Join an expanding partner led professional indemnity team, acting on behalf of construction professionals (including architects, engineers, project managers and quantity surveyors) and coverage disputes
- Your caseload will routinely involve mediations and litigation (generally in the Technology and Construction
Court) and you will gain arbitration and adjudication experience
- Gain structured and supportive ongoing training and development
Who are they looking for?
- A mid level (3PQE-5PQE) solicitor with equivalent experience.
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm.
- Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally professional indemnity or construction litigation bias in your current role.
- Applications are encouraged from solicitors with commercial litigation experience with an interest in handling technical and complex claims.
What they're offering?
- Excellent quality broad ranging professional indemnity work focusing on construction claims .
- Market leading salary and an excellent benefits package.
- A great, friendly, genuinely collaborative working environment.
What to do now:
Please forward a current CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal if you are interested in this opportunity.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018