- Job Search
- Construction Insurance Litigation Solicitor
23rd February 2021
Construction Professional Indemnity Solicitor.
This leading law firm whose defendant professional negligence team in Bristol are ranked in the top tier, by both Legal 500 and Chambers for defendant professional indemnity work, seek to recruit a NQ Solicitor to join their team.
* The team defend construction industry professionals against claims for negligence which are high value and/or technically complex.
* Here you will defend liability claims both pre and post litigation, but the team also provide advice/ representation on associated matters such as adjudication, disciplinary proceedings, arbitration and risk management.
*Opportunity to also advise insurers on policy coverage.
* Your clients will include but not limited to; Insurers/underwriters construction and engineering professionals / consultants (including architects and engineers) contractors, manufacturers.
* Ideally you will be a NQ-2PQE solicitor with experience in handling professional negligence claims made against Construction Professionals.
* Solicitors with experience in construction insurance, able to demonstrable an interest in professional indemnity work will also be considered.
* You must have a strong academic record.
*Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Construction Professional Indemnity role in Bristol, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018