- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Claimant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading national firm who is seeking to employ an NQ-4 years' PQE Clinical Negligence Solicitor or an experienced Legal Executive to join their team in Central London.
- Working in the clinical negligence team.
- Assist partner/Senior Associate on their high value/complex claims
- Build your own caseload of less complex claims
- Be able to draft particulars of claims, witness statements, instructions to counsel, instruction to experts, attend court hearings including preparation for proceedings
The caseload will include treatment from a GP, hospital, clinic or dentist. The work is very varied and includes all types of medical negligence casework, including high value, complex birth injury claims (including injury to both mother and baby), spinal injury claims, surgical claims (including cosmetic procedures), orthopedic claims, fatal accident claims, delay in diagnosis or delay in treatment and incorrect or inappropriate treatment.
- You will be a qualified solicitor ideally NQ-4 years PQE or an experienced legal executive with minimum 12 months litigated clinical negligence experience
- You will have strong claimant clinical negligence experience
- The team will also consider applications from defendant lawyers with a demonstrable interest in claimant work
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team when required
- Top 50 Law Firm
- Friendly, collegiate and forward thinking firm.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong support of professional development
If you are interested in this clinical negligence solicitor / legal executive role in London please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018