- Job Search
- Litigation Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor
A top rated international firm in Nottingham city centre is seeking a 1-4PQE solicitor to join their top tier Legal 500 and Chambers professional risks team where you will manage a caseload of professional indemnity, D&O and coverage disputes. You can be based from one of the other national offices but you will report in to the Nottingham team.
The team acts for the majority of leading insurers and their agents, brokers, insurance professionals etc.
Who are they looking for?
- Ideally you will be a 1-4PQE solicitor with equivalent experience in professional indemnity or commercial insurance litigation
- You will have managed your own caseload and be able to advise on breach of duty, causation, quantum, and complex policy liability issues
- Applications will be considered from NQs with insurance litigation, professional negligence seats
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm
- Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally litigation bias in your current role
What they're offering:
- Excellent quality broad ranging professional indemnity work
- Market leading salary and an excellent benefits package.
- A supportive, friendly and genuinely collaborative working environment.
- Agile and flexible working. Opportunity to work from different location and attend the Nottingham office once/twice a week when it is safe to do so.
If you are interested in this permanent position with a leading firm in Nottingham, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for more details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018