- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Birmingham
A top tier international NHSR panel firm in Birmingham are seeking to recruit a junior clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare. As part of the firm's growth and new work lines, the team are looking for an ambitious and talented clinical negligence solicitor to join their Birmingham office.
* Manage your own caseload of NHSR defendant clinical negligence claims covering a broad range of cases to include brain injury, fatalities etc.
*Assist senior solicitors on higher value and complex claims NHSR clinical negligence claims surgical, obstetric, orthopaedic and psychiatric
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* Ideally you will be a qualified solicitor with minimum one years' defendant clinical negligence experience
* If you are a newly qualified solicitor that has completed a seat in clinical negligence seat and have good litigation experience coupled with a strong academic record, you are encouraged to apply
* Solicitors with minimum two years claimant clinical negligence experience with a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence should also apply
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* The firm can offer flexible/agile working
If you are interested in this defendant clinical negligence solicitor role in Birmingham, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018