- Job Search
- NQ+ Catastrophic Injury Solicitor / Legal Executive
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor, Oxford
Excellent opportunity for a Solicitor NQ-2PQE or a Legal Executive to join a leading claimant regional law firm to specialise in PI serious injury claims in Oxford on a FTC to begin with however there is very strong potential for this role to be made permanent.
This opportunity will give a claimant serious injury lawyer the chance to lead investigations in a wide range of cases.
Duties will include:
- Managing your own caseload under supervision of mainly claimant fast and multi track catastrophic injury claims to include brain and spinal injury claims
- Assist Partner on their high value and complex claims in excess of £1million
- Begin to develop a network of clients, contacts and potential referrers and attends networking events
- This role will suit a qualified solicitor who has gained ideally claimant serious / catastrophic injury experience including brain injury, spinal injury and amputations in excess of £50,000
- The team would also encourage junior solicitors with multi track EL/PL/RTA experience with a demonstrable interest in catastrophic injury to apply.
- If you are a Legal Executive with minimum 12 months experience handling multi track serious injury claims, you are positively encouraged to apply.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018