- Job Search
- Construction & Energy Disputes Associate / Partner
£65,000 - 112,000
A top tier international firm is looking for a Solicitor to add to their Construction Disputes team, based in either Edinburgh, Glasgow or Aberdeen.
The Firm & Team:
- Legal 500 recommended team
- Regularly advises on high value domestic and international matters
- Strong international practice
- Act for clients at all levels in the construction and energy sector, including institutional and private investors, contractors, insurers
- Advise on a wide range of construction, engineering and energy disputes in adjudication, arbitration and litigation
- Engage with business development initiatives
- Experience or interest in contentious construction
- Strong litigation experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like