- Job Search
- Construction Disputes Lawyer (Qatar)
A international firm based in Qatar is looking to add two Construction Litigation lawyers to their tier 1 team.
The firm & Team:
- Legal 500, top tier Construction Disputes team
- Regularly act in the largest dispute mandates in the region
- Recognised nationally and internationally as the leading advisor to the construction and engineering industries
- Get involved with litigation and international arbitration disputes
- Act for clients including contractors, project companies, developers, public bodies, funders and insurers
- Engage with business development initiatives
- Ideally based in the GCC, but open to relocators
- Common law qualified
- Contentious construction or commercial litigation background
- Strong drafting skills
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like