- Job Search
- Construction & Energy Litigation Solicitor
A top international firm is looking to expand their well established Disputes Resolution team in Glasgow.
- Tier 1, well established team
- Experts in international arbitration and litigation
- Strong focus on employee development & progression
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Within the ICE disputes team ( Infrastructure, Construction and Energy)
- Variety of complex and high value construction disputes
- Act for clients including; major institutional investors, contractors, insurers
- Construction and engineering disputes in adjudication, arbitration and litigation
- Business development opportunities
- 1-7 PQE
- Interest in construction disputes work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self motivated and organised individual
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunity to work in an established growing team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like