- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - 3-6 years PQE
We are working with a leading regional firm who have an exceptional Private Client team based in Cheshire. They are looking for an experienced Solicitor with an excellent track record in Private Client work and the enthusiasm to develop new business. This is a multi-office firm with quality work and a Legal 500 ranked Private Client team.
· Advising on wills
· Drafting lasting powers of attorney
· Dealing with estate administrations
· Supervising and mentoring more junior team members
· Legal 500 ranked team with excellent Private Client work
· Chance to be involved in the strategic development of the team
· Competitive pay and a great work/life balance
· Friendly culture with a great staff-retention rate
· 3-6 years PQE Private Client solicitor
· Broad Private Client experience
· Exceptional client facing skills and the gravitas to business develop
This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to work in the head office of a multi-office firm, working with some highly proficient lawyers on an excellent caseload. Candidates with 3+ years PQE are encouraged to apply.
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like