- Job Search
- Real Estate Litigation Solicitor
Real Estate Litigation Solicitor (NQ- 2 PQE) - Liverpool
A well know national practice is looking to add a Solicitor to its highly regarded national Real Estate Litigation team. The team have an excellent reputation handling a broad range of disputes, defending the property interests of their enviable client base.
As a Real Estate Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Ideally you will be a qualified solicitor with experience within Real Estate Litigation either post qualified or have completed a seat or have experience at paralegal level.
- Working in a well regarded firm with a keen interest in working with a leading city centre firm
- Solid academics
- A strong team based approach to working
As a Real Estate Litigation Solicitor you would be offered:
- Excellent quality work, such as lease renewals (opposed and unopposed), restrictive covenants, break options, dilapidations, rights of way, boundary disputes, trespass, nuisance, telecoms, possession and insolvency related issues
- A wide variety of client and sectors from hospitality, retail and technology to telecoms and the public sector
- An excellent salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to work with well known Partners in Liverpool and be a part of the wider national team
- A supportive, friendly and genuinely collaborative working environment
- Agile and flexible working
If you are interested in this Real Estate Litigation role, please provide an updated CV and contact Chris Mather at BCL Legal for more details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like