- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor - Chester
BCL Legal are now partnered with a leading commercial firm in Cheshire, working on a position in their Property Litigation Department. The role is for a property litigation solicitor, ideally with 2+ years PQE. The firm is based in Chester centre and has an excellent reputation. It is a highly desirable firm that tends to keep their staff very happy with a well-known excellent culture.
· Property Litigation Solicitor (2+PQE)
· Great caseload of contentious property work, with clients both locally and nationwide
· Property disputes including but not limited to: rent arrears, breach of lease, break clauses, assignments and underletting, forfeiture, evictions and breach of tenancy agreements, boundary disputes and neighbourhood disputes
· Strong firm reputation with a growing name
· Top quality work
· Diverse client base
· Competitive market salary
· Strong office culture, with a happy workforce
· 2+ Year's PQE property litigator
· Desire to lead and assist on high profile property cases
· Broad litigation experience with a property focus
If you are a property litigator keen to join a thriving litigation departments in Chester then please apply now. The team has an excellent reputation, and the firm seems to be a great place to be working at present.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like