- Job Search
- Housing Management Litgation Solicitor
21st February 2023
Housing Management Solicitor | Leading National Firm | Chorley | Associate or Senior Associate
A highly respected and award-winning national firm is looking for a Housing Management Solicitor to join the team based in Chorley. The role would suit an experienced Solicitor looking for an Associate role with a leading, well-established firm with a strong health and social care focus.
This is a great opportunity for a Housing Management Solicitor who is looking for top quality work, a fantastic client base, structured training and development, a strong salary and a very stable work flow.
THE FIRM AND OPPORTUNITY
- Award winning firm
- Modern offices with a flexible working policy
- Real dedication to work/life balance, with core office hours of 10am-4pm
- Opportunity to handle a broad range of litigation matters
- Clients include housing associations, local authorities and co-operative clients from across the voluntary, public and private sectors
- Excellent client base to include both local and national clients
- Experienced, and interested in working with clients in the public sector
- Strong academic profile
- Keen to progress and develop within a leading firm
- Prior experience working with public sector clients
- Very competitive salary
- Impressive benefits package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Very supportive office with plenty of training opportunities
- Exposure to fantastic work
- Agile working policy
For a full list of vacancies visit www.bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like