- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Litigation Associate at a global firm to join the dispute resolution team in Birmingham. The team specialise in high value litigation disputes, working on complex matters for a broad range of clients in various sectors.
Managing a busy caseload, the successful candidate will have access to a broad range of work including:
- Advising clients on complex matters including all aspects of dispute avoidance, management and resolution
- Dispute management, preparing strategies for dealing with claims including international arbitration, litigation, adjudication, mediation and expert mediation.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending documents
- Liaising with clients, attending client meetings and managing client expectations
- Active involvement in developing business and implementing new ideas
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Commercial Litigation Associate
- Four years' PQE +
- Excellent litigation skills with solid experience gained in a leading regional or city firm
- Strong technical skills
- Client focused approach
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- There is excellent scope for development as well as a clear path for progression within the firm.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018