- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a junior Corporate Solicitor at a leading national law firm to join their highly skilled and experienced corporate team in Birmingham.
This thriving and collaborative corporate team deal with a broad range of transactional matters including; corporate finance transactions including mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and supportive team and managing a mixed caseload advising an impressive client base on a variety of corporate transaction matters. You will also play an active role in the business development activities, building relationships within the business and externally.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified corporate solicitor (NQ-3 years' PQE)
- Experience of corporate transaction matters as mentioned above and drafting standard corporate documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to provide quality advice and high quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong team player and able to build relationships with clients and throughout the firm
- Academically excellent and ambitious
- Willing to travel to the firm's other offices and spend short-term secondments with clients
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work as part of a highly regarded corporate team with high quality work
- Plenty of scope for career development and progression within a friendly and supportive team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018