- Job Search
- Senior Corporate Lawyer
Senior Corporate Lawyer - Birmingham
Unique opportunity for a technically excellent and ambitious Senior Corporate Lawyer looking for a challenging and rewarding new role away from traditional private practice within a forward thinking global legal services practice.
Our client is an international accountancy practice with a world-class global brand and established legal services practice.
Due to continual growth and future planning our client is now seeking to appoint an additional Senior Corporate lawyer to help lead and develop their established, busy and dynamic legal services team.
The successful candidate will manage a varied caseload including;
* M&A deals
* technical reorganisations
* corporate governance and advisory work
* corporate and share restructurings
In contrast to other private practice roles you will work alongside clients and colleagues from the outset of deals and other corporate matters, meaning the work is significantly more proactive and collaborative.
As a Senior Corporate Lawyer within the team you will have responsibility for your own client development and manage your own pipeline of work. With access to a wealth of internal clients from the wider business and the autonomy to make decisions and develop your own ideas and opportunities, this is a fantastic role for an ambitious and entrepreneurial lawyer looking for quality and variety of corporate work and the chance to deliver solutions in a innovative way.
- Senior corporate solicitor with excellent experience gained working at a top tier/highly regarded international or national corporate team or within a in-house corporate role.
- Given the quality and size of transactions, you will need to have excellent corporate experience. Whilst mainstream M&A experience may have formed the bedrock of your work, candidates who also have experience of private equity, re-organisations and capital restructuring experience will be of most interest.
- You will enjoy running transactions, leading a team, business development and working closely with other professionals i.e. tax, corporate finance and consultants to deliver results to clients.
- On offer is an excellent salary, and benefits package
- Exposure to high quality work
- Opportunity to develop your career in a global firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018