- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
Unique opportunity for an experienced, technically excellent and strategic Corporate Lawyer with at least six years post-qualification experience looking for a challenging and rewarding new role away from traditional private practice working within the Legal Services team of a Big 4 Accountancy Practice in Birmingham.
Our client is an international Big 4 accountancy practice with a world-class global brand and established international legal services practice.
Due to continual growth and future planning our client is now seeking to appoint an additional Senior Corporate Lawyer with circa 6-10 years experience to help grow and develop their established, busy and dynamic legal services team in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will work with international and domestic clients to advise on:
* M&A deals
* technical reorganisations
* corporate governance and advisory work
* corporate and share restructurings
In contrast to traditional private practice roles the lawyers in this team work alongside tax and corporate finance colleagues from the outset of deals and projects, meaning the advice provided is significantly more strategic, proactive and collaborative.
As a senior member of this global legal services team you will have responsibility for your own client development and manage your own pipeline of work. With access to a wealth of existing clients from the wider domestic and international business and the autonomy to make decisions and develop your own ideas and opportunities, this is a fantastic role for an ambitious and entrepreneurial lawyer looking for quality and variety of corporate work and the chance to deliver solutions in a innovative way.
- A senior corporate solicitor with excellent experience gained working at a top tier/highly regarded international or national corporate team or within a in-house corporate role.
- Given the quality and size of transactions, you will need to have substantial experience of delivering on complex and high value M&A deals,, re-organisations and capital restructuring experience.
- You will enjoy running transactions, leading a team, business development and working closely with other professionals i.e. tax, corporate finance and consultants to deliver results to clients.
- On offer is an excellent salary, and benefits package
- Exposure to high quality work
- Opportunity to develop your career in a global firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018