- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, technically excellent and ambitious Corporate Lawyer with at least 2 years experience looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity outside of traditional private practice at one of the Big 4 Accountancy practices in Birmingham.
Our client is an award winning, world-class global accountancy practice with an established international legal services offering.
Due to continual success and ambitious growth plans, this Big 4 practice is now seeking to recruit an additional experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their established, busy and dynamic legal services team in Birmingham.
The work will require the candidate to manage a mixed caseload including;
- M&A deals
- technical reorganisations
- corporate governance and advisory work
- corporate and share restructurings
You will work closely with an impressive client base together with tax and corporate finance colleagues from the outset on deals and other corporate projects, giving you the ability to take on a much more strategic, proactive and collaborative role.
As an experienced corporate lawyer with circa 2-6 years experience, you will take responsibility for your own client development and lead on your own projects with the continual support of your senior colleagues. With access to a wealth of high quality work, this is a fantastic role for an ambitious corporate lawyer looking for the best quality and variety of corporate work and a different approach to delivering solutions.
- Qualified corporate lawyer currently working at a top tier/highly regarded international or national corporate team as a Associate/Senior Associate (or equivalent).
- Solid corporate experience including M&A, private equity, re-organisations and capital restructuring.
- You will enjoy running your own cases and projects, supervising junior colleagues, developing new ideas and strategies, business development and working closely with non-lawyers i.e. tax, corporate finance and consultants to deliver results to clients.
- The opportunity to join an award winning company with a people focussed culture, the opportunity to become a better and more rounded lawyer.
- Highly competitive salary and extremely comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible working within a collaborative environment that promotes excellent work life balance.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018