- Job Search
- Experienced Employment Solicitor
Experienced Employment Solicitor
BCL are delighted to be recruiting for a talented and experienced Employment Solicitor on behalf of their client, a global law firm in Birmingham, to join their Legal 500 ranked national Employment team.
This national employment team undertakes a good mix of contentious and non contentious work acting mainly on behalf of employers in a range of sectors including; transport, industry and commerce.
The type of cases they typically cover include; unfair dismissal, breach of contract, complex discrimination and whistleblowing cases, TUPE related claims, and claims for injunctive relief for breach of confidentiality and restrictive covenants.
- Qualified Employment Solicitor with at least four years post qualification respondent experience
- Operates with self-sufficiency in managing own caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters
- Significant experience and knowledge of employment tribunal work
- Technically excellent with a solid knowledge in the areas mentioned above
- Seeking progression within a growing national team
- Methodical and organised approach
- Strong client care skills and able to apply commercial approach
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
- Clear progression path
- Working for a global law firm that is know for its friendly culture and strong core values
If you're interested in the role of Experienced Employment Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018