- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Dynamic and talented Employment Solicitor sought by Legal 500 ranked national Employment team to help grow the firm's Birmingham offering.
This is great opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor to join a highly regarded international firm with a strong brand. Flexible working is available with this role.
This busy and thriving national employment team undertakes a good mix of contentious and non contentious work acting mainly on behalf of employers in a range of sectors including; transport, industry and commerce.
The type of cases they typically cover include;
* unfair dismissals
* complex discrimination claims
* TUPE related claims
* injunctive relief for breach of confidentiality and restrictive covenants
Applications are sought from self-sufficient, experienced Employment Solicitor's with at least four years post-qualification respondent experience . Candidates will manage their own caseloads of contentious and non-contentious matters as having:
- Significant experience and knowledge of employment tribunal work
- Excellent technical skills with a solid knowledge in the areas mentioned above
- Ambition to progress within a growing national team
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- Strong client care skills and able to apply commercial approach
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
- Clear progression path and opportunity to grow a Birmingham team
- Working for a global law firm that is know for its friendly culture and strong core values
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018