- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Employment Solicitor at a Top 100 UK law firm to join their highly skilled and experienced employment team in Birmingham.
This nationally recognised team provide advice to a wide variety of clients across several sectors including housing associations, local governments, NHS organisations, manufacturing, publishing, media and retail.
Working as part of this UK wide team, the successful candidate will be managing a caseload both contentious and non-contentious matters whilst supporting the partners on more complex matters. Key responsibilities include:
- Advising on employee relation matters
- Reviewing policies, procedures and contracts
- Advising on equalities obligations
- Conducting or supporting in employment tribunals
- Advising on TUPE processes including drafting agreements
- Delivering training on employment issues
- Business development
- Qualified Employment Solicitor
- 2-6 years' PQE
- Contentious and non-contentious employment experience
- Experience in areas listed above
- Excellent drafting skills
- Advocacy experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career development opportunities with a clear path for progression in a friendly and supportive team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018