- Job Search
- Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor
Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor
BCL Legal is pleased to be recruiting for a Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor to join a leading global law firm in Birmingham.
Working as part of the firm's highly regarded and experienced Litigation and Dispute department, the successful candidate will be exposed to top quality work advising an impressive client base on high value cases.
This team specialise in a wide range of litigation matters including commercial disputes, property disputes and contentious trust and probate. Key areas they advise and act on include high value and complex commercial and contractual litigation, corporate disputes, property disputes and professional negligence claims. In addition to this they also manage disputes over financial provision, wills, powers of attorney and executors and court of protection applications. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting senior colleagues on all contentious probate disputes
- Managing a busy caseload in an efficient and cost-effective manner within agreed time frames
- Advising clients; providing them with succinct, quality advice and attending client meetings
- Playing an active role in the business development activities of the team
- Drafting and preparing court documents
- Qualified contentious probate solicitor
- Two years' + PQE
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with a high degree of initiative
- Resilient with the ability to manage a demanding caseload
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Natural aptitude towards networking and building relationships
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work in a renowned team and Top 100 firm
- Great career development opportunities with a clear path for progression
If you're interested in the role of Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018