- Job Search
- Share Plans and Employee Benefits Solicitor
Share Plans and Employee Benefits Solicitor
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior Share Plans and Employee Benefits Solicitor at a global law firm to join their fantastic share plans team working from the Birmingham office.
This team operate as part of the award winning employment department specialising in share plans and incentives for high profile companies and government bodies across a broad range of sectors. The successful candidate will be managing a mixed caseload which touches of various legal areas including tax, corporate and commercial, employment, governance and regulatory. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients with sound advice on a broad range of matters
- Drafting documents and agreements
- Travelling to and working in the firm's other offices and client's offices from time to time
- Playing an active role in the business development including giving presentations to clients and contacts
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of six years' PQE
- Experience of share plans and incentives in a transactional/advisory setting
- Previously worked for a leading city or national firm
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Access to high quality work on an international level
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career development and training with a clear path for progression
If you're interested in this senior Share Plans and Employee Benefits Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chloe Matthews at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018