- Job Search
- Restructuring Solicitor
Great role for a September qualifier in Birmingham looking to undertake a good mix of restructuring and insolvency work.
BCL Legal is assisting a leading national law firm with the recruitment of a NQ-3 PQE solicitor to join its restructuring, recoveries & insolvency team in Birmingham city centre.
A fantastic opportunity to join an established and collegiate team working on the full remit of insolvency matters to include; corporate and personal, contentious and non-contentious.
The role will also involve a high degree of client contact and business development activity fro the outset.
- working alongside senior lawyers to assist on a broad range of recovery matters and insolvency
- acting for Lenders and Insolvency practitioners
- running cases efficiently and cost-effectively
- drafting SPA's, court applications, detailed letters of advice to clients, statements and briefs to counsel
- advising on restructuring solutions
- advising on sale of businesses out of distressed situations
- Previous experience gained in corporate and/or insolvency law
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritse
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
Full training and development programme, highly competitive salary, good benefits package and an excellent career prospects comes part and parcel with this role.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018