- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor, Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join the planning team of an international firm in Manchester. If you have a genuine interest in this area of law and have a strong commercial background with plenty of drive and ambition, this is definitely a role to consider.
- Well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Client base consists of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 businesses and major regional employers
- Planning Solicitor needed to join the Real Estate Division at the offices in Manchester
- The team consists of four partners and a number of other fee earners and it has further plans for growth
- Your work will be varied and you will have the opportunity to provide advice on the full range of planning issues
- Clients will include developers, major retailers, large utility companies, corporate organisations and local authorities
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- NQ Solicitor
- Strong academics
- Ambitious character that is motivated to learn
- Ideally you will have experience of planning work but candidates with a transactional seat who are able to demonstrate a genuine interest in planning work are encouraged to apply
- Candidates who have trained within a local authority are also encouraged to get in touch
- Top of the market salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
- Hybrid working policy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like