- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
23rd September 2022
Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Great opportunity for a construction solicitor to join an international firm in Manchester city centre.
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500 and is well known for its complex international work. This is an opportunity to pick up a mixed caseload of contentious and non contentious constructions matters.
- You will gain fantastic experience, on a national and international scale - this firm really does offer cutting edge construction work
- Early responsibility is given within the team so there is great opportunity to develop client relationships
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales- 1-4 PQE
- Strong academic background
- Non contentious and contentious construction experience or experience in one and a desire to do both
- Competitive salary
- This is an opportunity to do high quality work, on par with the top tier teams, but still retain a work/ life balance as the expectation in terms of hours is much less.
-This is an exciting time to join the firm as there is a real focus on growing the construction team in Manchester.
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like