- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
Banking Solicitor - Manchester City Centre - NQ-5 PQE
· Banking solicitor
· General banking work as well as corporate support banking work.
· The firm are on the panels of 3 major banks along with some smaller regional banks.
· Wide variety of work
· Situated inside a small banking team with a chance to make a real difference to the future of the team.
· Working closely with two partners and a senior associate.
· Good salary on offer, along with a strong benefits package.
· Excellent training on the job.
· Client contact from a very early stage, meaning development of clients and client servicing skills.
· Firm known to have an excellent culture with great staff retention.
· Very good progression routes, with much of the partnership (including the managing partner) having joined as trainees or solicitors.
· Opportunity to help shape the future of the team, playing an integral part in the development of the department.
If you are a banking solicitor (NQ+ PQE) this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading commercial firms in the North-West. The team has an already existing excellent reputation, and the firm itself is well known for good development and progression internally.
If you are a banking solicitor keen to make a change to your career, please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like