- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Manchester City Centre- NQ-2
A leading national law firm seeks a construction solicitor to join its construction team in Manchester. This firm have a great culture and high levels of staff retention. In addition, they have a sensible approach to work life balance and offer competitive salaries.
- Opportunity to pick up a non contentious caseload
- Varied client base to include employers, developers and contractors on high profile projects across a range of sectors including retail, utilities, highways, logistics, PRS and healthcare.
- This is an opportunity to work with clients from a range of sectors including education, health, local government and retail.
- The team is busy and this role is due to new work from recent major client wins(household names)
- On the non-contentious side, you will have the opportunity to draft, manage and negotiate a range of contracts, subcontracts, warranties etc
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- Construction solicitor NQ-2 PQE
-At the NQ level candidates with a commercial contracts experience with a genuine interest in securing a construction role will be considered
- Strong commitment to client care and able to work well in a team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent firm culture- the firm was rated as on the UK's leading law firms in The Times Best Law Firms 2022 and have won awards at the British Diversity Awards 2022
- Sensible work life balance
- Hybrid working policy- opportunity to work the majority of the week from home
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like