- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester - NQ-4 PQE
We are working with an international law firm who are looking to recruit a non contentious construction solicitor to the team in Manchester city centre.
-From a UK perspective, the firm advise our clients on all aspects of their construction and engineering projects, from project inception and procurement through to execution, commissioning support to assistance in the resolution of any disputes.
-The team advises on all standard forms of UK contracts including NEC4, JCT as well as international forms such as FIDIC and bespoke EPC contracts.
-Varied workload and plenty of client exposure
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales- NQ-4 PQE
- Non contentious construction experience
- Good people skills
- Strong academic background
- Experience gained in a strong regional, national or international practice
- Legal 500 recommended team
- Bonus scheme
- Supportive of professional development
- Excellent training
- Opportunity to work alongside leading Partners in construction law
- Great firm and team culture
- Hybrid working policy - 50% remote working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like