- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Solicitor
Real Estate Finance Associate/ Senior Associate, Manchester 2-6 PQE
Excellent opportunity for a real estate finance lawyer to join the Manchester office of an international firm.
- To advise on a broad range of structured real estate finance deals
- 50/50 lender/ borrower based
- To join a growing team and work with Partners across all offices
- The team acts for domestic and international clients - real estate trusts, developers, all aspects of real estate investment financing.
-Working across a wide range of sectors- offices, student, accommodation, hotels, healthcare, life sciences, logistics
- You will be part of the wider finance group and will have the opportunity to work on local & London work
- Real Estate finance lawyer- 2-6PQE
- Strong academic and training record
- Excellent client facing skills
- A team player
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- High quality work
- High profile clients
- First class training and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities
- Great firm culture with supportive and positive team environment that is encouraged from all fee earners
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like