- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester - NQ-4 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious construction solicitor to join a national firm with a Legal 500 recommended team in Manchester.
- Really exciting work - the team has advised on some of the UK's most significant construction projects over the years, including infrastructure projects, commercial/residential schemes, town centre redevelopments, urban regeneration schemes, portfolio acquisition/disposal projects and process plants.
- You will have the full support of a growing local team as well as being a part of a wider national team; you will have the platform to develop with a clear progression plan.
- Early responsibility is given within the team so there is great opportunity to develop client relationships.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors including energy, retail and student accommodation.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales-NQ-4 PQE
- Strong academic background
- Non contentious construction experience
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Supportive of professional development
- Excellent training
- Opportunity to work alongside leading Partners in construction law
- Great firm and team culture
- Hybrid working policy - opportunity to work part of the week from home
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like