- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
18th November 2022
Banking Solicitor, Manchester - 2-5 PQE
This is an exciting opportunity for a banking & finance solicitor to join a big four accountancy practice in their Manchester city centre office.
The Firm and The Team
- Big four accountancy practice
- In terms of the work, the team advises clients on a large variety of real estate and development finance transactions as well as leveraged and acquisition finance deals and general, corporate and receivables finance transactions. Many of the longstanding borrower clients focus on real estate so a substantial amount of the teams' work comprises real estate finance transactions
-They are focused on the borrower side and the team advises some of the largest privately-owned businesses in the UK, a number of international and domestic real estate funds, family offices, ultra-high net worth individuals, international investors and large multinationals.
- The value of the work ranges from 10/20 million- 400/500 million
-The team act on high value, award winning transactions
- Banking & Finance Solicitor- 2-5 PQE
- Strong real estate finance experience but also a desire to get involved in a broader banking role
- At the more experienced level, you will be able to demonstrate strong technical ability and have gained exposure to a variety of banking matters
- Strong academics
- Commercially aware with an enthusiastic approach
- Able to take instructions and work as part of a team
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to get involved in technically challenging projects for high profile clients in a meaningful way
- Working alongside non lawyers in the practice allowing you to develop a deeper understanding of business issues and the commercial context for our advice.
If you are interested in this Banking Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like