- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection Solicitor, Manchester city centre
Excellent opportunity for a Court of Protection/ Inquest Lawyer to join a leading healthcare team.
-Advise on general healthcare matters including Mental Capacity Act / Mental Health Act matters:
-Represent healthcare clients in Court of Protection s 21 A Deprivation of Liberty challenges including drafting evidence, orders and representing clients at hearings;
-Draft applications for DoLS authorisations in the community under the Re X procedure;
-Undertake advocacy at inquests and court hearings
- Court of Protection Solicitor, 4 PQE+ (Candidates at Associate/Senior Associate/Director or Partner level will be considered)
- Inquest/ advocacy experience - essential
- Develop existing and new client relationships
- Supervise & delegate work to other team members as appropriate
- Defendant experience- ideal but candidates with claimant experience will also be considered
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Good working culture - collaborative environment
- You will have a good level of responsibility from day one
- Provides a unique platform to enhance your career- growing team
If you are interested in this court of protection opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like