- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate (Investment & Development) Solicitor - Manchester -4 PQE+
A leading international firm is seeking a Real Estate lawyer to join its highly regarded Manchester team working on complex and high profile investment and commercial development projects. This is an innovative firm with a forward thinking approach offering excellent training, support and overall financial package. Agile working is promoted and encouraged.
The Real Estate Solicitor Role:
· Acting on multi-million pound developments and investment deals throughout the UK.
· Acting for an impressive client base including major investors, funders, developers and statutory authorities.
· Involvement in marketing and business development.
· Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· 4 PQE +
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Manchester
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team with access to the very best quality property work.
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
· Remote/blended working promoted.
· Sociable and friendly team environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like