- Job Search
- Practice Development Lawyer- Contracts/Construction
Projects Practice Development Lawyer - 5+ PQE - 12 month FTC - Manchester(hybrid working)
- A Practice Development Lawyer with a particular focus on infrastructure transactional projects - construction projects involving transport infrastructure (roads, rail, metros), social infrastructure (hospitals, schools, government buildings) and retail, commercial and residential buildings.
- You will be working alongside other PDLs focussing upon energy transactional projects, energy and infrastructure disputes, real estate development and banking and finance.
- This role will be of interest to existing PDLs and lawyers who are looking for a new challenge.
- The role has a strong market-facing focus to work with the firm's client teams in engaging with clients and helping to develop the profile of the firm's sector Projects practice and Infrastructure Sector in Europe and the Middle East (EMEA) and identify opportunities to build our brand.
- There will be a secondary focus on internal knowledge management to help ensure our lawyers are working efficiently with a clear view of "horizon watching" for new legal developments and market trends.
- 5+ years' PQE in projects or non-contentious construction relating to infrastructure projects (those with experience working as a PSL or PDL would be of particular interest but the role is also open to those wanting to move into this area from a fee earning background).
- Experience from a regional, national or international law firm or otherwise a technically strong in-house lawyer.
- Strong interest in business development and excellent client facing skills.
- An intellectually challenging alternative legal career.
- Opportunity to work full or part time and flexibly.
- Hybrid home/office working.
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Opportunity to join a highly successful and growing international law firm on a 12 month FTC.
If you are interested in this Projects Practice Development Lawyer role, please apply here.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like