- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
Residential Development Solicitor, Manchester city centre
Excellent opportunity for a real estate lawyer to join a leading residential development team in a regional law firm.
-4 -7 PQE residential development solicitor.
- The incoming lawyer will develop and expand the firm's offering to developers, advising residential and commercial developers on land acquisitions, site assembly, planning, construction, development funding, disposals, estate management and related issues.
- The team is involved in some of the region's high profile and significant residential led developments.
-Working on site acquisitions, site assembly and disposals for regional and national residential developers and the full due diligence and reporting that entails.
- 4 PQE+ solicitor with experience in residential development land acquisitions (ideally) - although candidates with general development experience will be considered.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Good working culture - collaborative environment
- You will have a good level of responsibility from day one
- Opportunity to be part of a growing & successful team in Manchester supported by a wider real estate team
- You will be benefit from an impressive client list- the team acts for the biggest housebuilder in the Country, property developers and lenders (regionally and nationally based).
-This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer looking to do high quality, complex work with an impressive client base in a highly regarded team.
If you are interested in this real estate opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like