- Job Search
- Court of Protection/Inquests Solicitor
Court of Protection and/or Inquests Lawyer, Manchester City Centre- 3 PQE+
A leading national law firm seeks a Court of Protection and/or Inquests solicitor to join its highly ranked team in Manchester city centre. This firm have a great culture and high levels of staff retention. In addition, they have a sensible approach to work life balance and offer competitive salaries.
- The team is ranked Tier 1 nationally in Chambers for this area of work
-To manage a caseload of Court of Protection and/ or inquest (including advocacy) matters primarily for the NHS, with opportunities to also work for independent sector health and social care clients and local authorities.
- To work with a wide range of clients- public & private sector health and social care clients
- The department also conducts a range of other health and social care advisory issues, including High Court serious medical treatment cases, mental health, mental capacity, deprivation of liberty, intervenor proceedings in the Family Court, welfare planning disputes, safeguarding, access and funding disputes and continuing healthcare/Individual Funding Requests, information governance/DPA/FOI, judicial review and Human Rights Act claims
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- 3 PQE+
- Strong advocacy skills in an inquest or Court of Protection setting
- Experience in health & social care advisory matters - advantageous
- Strong commitment to client care and able to work well in a team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent firm culture- the firm was rated as on the UK's leading law firms in The Times Best Law Firms 2022 and have won awards at the British Diversity Awards 2022
- Sensible work life balance
- Hybrid working policy- opportunity to work the majority of the week from home
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like