- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor (Development)- Manchester city centre- 4 PQE+
We are working with an international law firm who are looking for an experienced real estate lawyer to join their top tier real estate practice in Manchester city centre.
The Real Estate Solicitor Role:
· Acting on a significant portfolio of long term major development and regeneration projects.
· The firm are seeking a senior team member who will work on significant individual developments within these projects, with the opportunity to take a lead role.
· Acting for an impressive client base including major investors, funders, developers and statutory authorities.
· Involvement in marketing and business development.
· Support and guide junior lawyers in the team.
· Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· 4 PQE +
· Experience with title investigations, title constraints, acquisitions and disposals, landlord & tenant, agreements for lease, development agreements.
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Manchester
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team with access to the very best quality property work.
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
· Remote/blended working promoted.
· Diverse and rewarding workload.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like