- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor - NQ-4 PQE
Corporate solicitor , Manchester- NQ-4 PQE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a corporate solicitor to do high quality, varied work in a supportive working environment.
The Firm and the Role
- The corporate team provide support throughout a company's lifecycle from incorporate to exist, whether the client is looking to expand, develop, dispose of, or invest in a business.
- They offer a full range of M & A services, acting for individuals, corporate and investors & have a particular expertise in buying businesses and assets out of insolvency.
- Varied caseload - mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, reorganisations and potentially private equity transactions (acting both for investors and management) - dependent on experience
- Collaborative team environment- no individual targets
- Excellent work- ranging from 10-30 million in value
- Hybrid working policy - 2/3 days in the office and the rest from home.
- Excellent team - ex top tier, international Partners.
- Corporate solicitor - NQ-4 PQE
- If NQ level, you will have completed a corporate seat during your training contract
- Solid academic record
- Competitive salary
- Excellent development opportunities
- The chance to work with leading Partners on a varied caseload
- Opportunity to work part of the week from home
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like